Play your friends off!
Have the popular Keyboard Cat YouTube sensation at your fingertips with this fun iPhone app!
This is the Official Keyboard Cat app for iPhone, sanctioned by Charlie Schmidt himself!
Bring Keyboard Cat to the rescue in real life situations!
The original videos are bundled and ready to play on cue at the touch of a button.
Get instant access to the latest and funniest videos featuring Keyboard Cat through the app's exclusive hand-picked feed!
Get the latest videos from the Keyboard Cat Church and send your questions straight to Fatso!
The app does not require Internet access and can be used anywhere, even on iPod touch. Note that Internet access is however required to stream YouTube videos.
Get it now for FREE on iTunes!
Version 3.1 (released December 1, 2012)
- Improved video sharing on iOS 6.
Version 3.0 (released November 5, 2012)
- Support for iOS 6 and the taller screen of the new iPhone 5.
- Improved Facebook integration.
Version 2.8 (released December 18, 2011)
- Support for iOS 5, including Twitter integration.
- Updated Facebook integration.
Version 2.7 (released February 11, 2011)
- Added a full Japanese translation.
- Facebook bugfixes.
- Support for AirPlay with iOS 4.3 (stream videos to your Apple TV!).
Version 2.6.1 (released January 4, 2011)
- Fixed crashes when logging in through Facebook.
Version 2.6 (released July 8, 2010)
- Support for iOS 4 and multitasking. Note that OS 2.2.1 is no longer supported, make sure to upgrade to at least 3.0 in order to upgrade.
- Higher resolution graphics for iPhone 4's Retina display.
- Forward videos to your friends via SMS (iOS 4 only).
Version 2.5 (released February 2, 2010)
- Remixed audio of the main "Play Him Off" video.
- New search feature: look for keywords among all Keyboard Cat videos!
Version 2.1 (released January 8, 2010)
Version 2.0 (released December 21, 2009)
- Access to the Keyboard Cat Church videos.
- Email your questions to Fatso from within the app.
- Improved accessibility for impaired users.
Version 1.6.1 (released November 13, 2009)
- Actually working push notifications! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Version 1.6 (released November 2, 2009)
- Much faster feed updates.
- Push notifications on iPhone OS 3. Get notified when new mashups become available!
- Easily watch a random video for a quick fix.
Version 1.5.1 (released October 8, 2009)
- Fixed video playback issues for some iPod touch users, as well as video orientation issues in the YouTube player.
Version 1.5 (released September 26, 2009)
- New, exclusive higher quality videos from the source material provided by Charlie Schmidt.
- Revamped user interface - much nicer looking!
- Pick your favorite video mashups from the feed.
- Access to all the best videos, not just the last 50.
- Facebook integration, including integration with the companion Facebook app.
- Sync your favorites with the Facebook app.
- Easily share videos with your friends via email or Facebook.
Version 1.2 (released August 12, 2009)
- Original videos bundled with the app - no network connection required to play off your friends!
- Access to an exclusive selection of the newest Keyboard Cat mashups, updated regularly. Watch them straight from your device, anywhere you have Internet access!
- Works on any iPhone or iPod touch running OS 2.2 or later.
Updates are always free, so don't wait and get your copy now!
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to collect and track anonymous usage data inside of the app.
The following YouTube video shows version 2.0 of the app in action.
Original video by Charlie Schmidt
This is the original video that is bundled with the iPhone app, though of higher quality thanks to Charlie's source material!
Connect with your friends
Feedback, comments, support
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.